GoodPing Service Level Agreement (SLA)
This document provides an agreement between "GoodPing" and the clients of GoodPing as to what accounts for acceptable services in quantifiable and measurable terms. This refers to the lev-els of availability of support the client is guaranteed to receive as part of the Web Hosting services offered by Goodping. This documents the differing levels of services and support available with the multiple hosting packages.
The intent of this Service Level Agreement (SLA) is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place in order to ensure the consistent provision of support to the client(s).
The objectives of this SLA are as follows:
- To provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- To present a clear and concise description of the available hosting services. This will ease the task of comparison for the client(s).
- To meet expectations of the delivery of service provision for both the hosting services and security services.
2. Service Scope
Detailed below is a framework of the responsibilities of GoodPing in the ongoing support of this agreement. These services comprise the provision of the Help Desk for the information technology infrastructure of the client.
The areas to be serviced are as follows:
The following services are covered by this agreement:
- Monitored email support
For the provision of services, the following assumptions have been made:
- Changes to services will be communicated to the client and documented with a minimum notice period of 30 days. In normal circumstances, the notice will be included in the monthly report.
Services do not include the management of issues caused by the following:
- Client’s local area network
- Internet connectivity or end-user software provided by the client.
Entities within the client’s including, but not limited to;
- firewall configuration and bandwidth shaping - local area workstations - Other; servers, equipment and software (excluding web browser software) that have a potential bearing on the local networking environment.
- Client domain names (these are either managed by the client themselves or an individual/organisation managing it on their behalf)
- Major changes as this are classified as a change request (to which a different charge is applicable).
The services provided have to be supported by both GoodPing and the client. The responsibilities of and/or requirements by the two parties in support of this agreement have been cited below.
- Payment of all the relevant services charges within the stipulated time intervals.
- Reasonable availability (of the client/ client representative) when a service related incident is being resolved or a request is being responded to.
- Providing GoodPing with the contact details of a minimum of 1 person(s) who shall be in-formed of any actions resulting from this agreement.
- Ensuring 99.9% Network Availability of service(s) for hosting.
- Responding to clients’ requests and service related incidents, promptly within the stipulated time.
- Appropriate notification to clients of all forms of scheduled maintenance.
3. Service hours and availability
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Emails, Support tickets, Live chat and Phone support: Monitored 9:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M. Monday – Friday
All queries received outside of office hours will be collected, however, no action can be guaranteed until the next working day.
Note: Any planned maintenance work that we require to carry out that will involve either a loss of service, or a risk of loss of service, will be advertised at least 2 working days in advance, and will be carried out at a time to ensure as a minimum an amount of disruption as possible.
Have any question? Send email